Robert H. Goddard Memorial Symposium
|The 56th Annual AAS Robert H. Goddard Memorial Symposium will feature leaders in science, engineering, technology, and policy who will discuss the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead with the space program.
The opening reception is on the 13th and the symposium runs the full day on both the 14th and 15th.
Featured speakers include:
• Bill Barry, NASA Chief Historian
• Lori Glaze, Deputy Director, Solar System Exploration Division, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
• Freeman A. Hrabowski, III, President of The University of Maryland, Baltimore County
• Robert Lightfoot, Acting Administrator, NASA
• Krista Paquin, Deputy Associate Administrator, NASA
• Chris Van Hollen, United States Senator (D-MD)
• Stephen Volz, Acting Assistant Secretary for Environmental Observation and Prediction; Assistant Administrator for Satellite & Information Services, NOAA
• Bill Wrobel, Director, NASA Wallops Flight Facility
|Date||March 13, 2018|
|Start/End Time||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Event Type||Professional Meetings - Science and EPO|
|Options||Add to my calendar.|