Planetary Systems Laboratory (693) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center and Lockheed Martin hosted a roundtable event March 29 at the Lockheed Martin Global Vision Center in Arlington, Virginia.
- NASA began empowering female scientists and engineers more than 20 years before Women’s History Month became an official national celebration.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- New maps shows changing surface temperatures on Saturn's moon Titan from 2004 to 2016, a period when the season in the southern hemisphere slowly changed from late summer to the onset of winter.
There are no Reports available at this time.
See Laboratory News Archive »
Three scientists in the Sciences and Exploration Directorate have been named Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Lucy McFadden (693), Jose Rodriguez (614) and Compton Tucker (618) are among 347 AAAS members awarded this honor for their scientifically or socially distinguished efforts to advance science or its applications. Congratulations!
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- Saturn's northern storm marches through the planet's atmosphere in the top right of this false-color mosaic from NASA's Cassini spacecraft.