Planetary Systems Laboratory (693) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- With the successful completion of the System Integration Review, the project can proceed with assembling and testing the spacecraft in preparation for launch in September 2016.
- A new animation from NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center depicts what is known and what remains mysterious about the early solar system and asteroid Bennu, the target for the OSIRIS-REx mission.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- In this view, the shadow of the Jovian moon Ganymede swept across the center of the Great Red Spot. This gave Jupiter the uncanny appearance of having a pupil in the center of an "eye"
There are no Reports available at this time.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- Saturn's northern storm marches through the planet's atmosphere in the top right of this false-color mosaic from NASA's Cassini spacecraft.