Planetary Systems Laboratory (693) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- NASA’s spacecraft designed to collect a sample of an asteroid ran the first check of its onboard instruments.
- One week post-launch, OSIRIS-REx remains healthy and on track for its 2-year journey to the asteroid Bennu.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- NASA's first asteroid sampling mission launched into space at 7:05 p.m. EDT Thursday from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida, beginning a journey that could revolutionize our understanding of the early solar system.
There are no Reports available at this time.
See Laboratory News Archive »
The 2016 Science Jamboree was a great success! A collection of 50 photos from the event are available now.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- Saturn's northern storm marches through the planet's atmosphere in the top right of this false-color mosaic from NASA's Cassini spacecraft.