- M. S., Meteorology and Physical Oceanography, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Miami, Miami, Florida, 1997. Advisor: Eric Chassignet.
- M. Sc., Civil Engineering, Queens University of Belfast, U.K., 1994.
- B. Tech., Civil Engineering, Regional Engineering College, Calicut, India.
- Outstanding Performance Award, GMAO, GSFC/NASA, 2012
- Dean’s prize for the best Master’s thesis, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Miami, 1997
- Tuition scholarship for M. S. program at the University of Miami, 1994-1997
- ODASS fellowship for post graduate program at Queens University of Belfast, 1993-94
6 / 2002 - Present
Senior Scientific Programmer/ AnalystSSAI, GSFC/ NASA
5 / 1997 - 6 / 2002