Planetary Magnetospheres Laboratory (695) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- MAVEN has determined that the water escaping from Mars does not always go gently into space.
- New global images of Mars from the MAVEN mission show the ultraviolet glow from the Martian atmosphere in unprecedented detail, revealing dynamic, previously invisible behavior.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- MAVEN completed one Mars year of science observations today. One Mars year is just under two Earth years.
There are no Reports available at this time.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- NASA's Juno spacecraft is shown in orbit above Jupiter's colorful clouds in this artist's rendering.