Planetary Magnetospheres Laboratory (695) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- Public access to NASA-funded research data now is just a click away, with the launch of a new agency public access portal.
- Launched five years ago on Aug. 5, 2011, NASA’s Juno mission maneuvered into orbit around Jupiter on July 4, 2016, joining a long tradition of discovery at the gas giant.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- NASA's Juno spacecraft will make its long-anticipated arrival at Jupiter on July 4 and begin to unravel some of Jupiter’s greatest mysteries, including the origin of its massive magnetosphere.
There are no Reports available at this time.
See Laboratory News Archive »
The 2016 Science Jamboree was a great success! A collection of 50 photos from the event are available now.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- NASA's Juno spacecraft is shown in orbit above Jupiter's colorful clouds in this artist's rendering.