Planetary Magnetospheres Laboratory (695) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- The public is invited to a free talk called “The Juno Mission to Jupiter,” to be presented by Goddard’s Jack Connerney at the Mary Pickford Theater on Thursday, June 23, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Observations from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter combined with computer simulations offer new clues about lunar swirls -- mysterious patterns of light and dark "tattooed" on the moon’s surface.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center and Lockheed Martin hosted a roundtable event March 29 at the Lockheed Martin Global Vision Center in Arlington, Virginia.
There are no Reports available at this time.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- NASA's Juno spacecraft is shown in orbit above Jupiter's colorful clouds in this artist's rendering.