Laser Remote Sensing Laboratory (694) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- Operation IceBridge will carry out a first-ever campaign to gather data on changes in Greenland's ice following the summer melt season.
- NASA isn't only about spaceflight. Goddard scientist Emily Wilson talks about the development of low-cost, ground-based instruments to measure greenhouse gases on Earth (video).
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- Some 60 scientists, researchers, interns and outreach personnel manned stations for the annual Science Jamboree at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., on July 16.
There are no Reports available at this time.
See Laboratory News Archive »
Anne Kinney wins a Presidential Rank Award
Anne Kinney received a 2012 Presidential Rank Award (Meritorious Executive). These awards are given to high-performing senior career employees for "sustained extraordinary accomplishment." Executives from across Government are nominated by their agency heads, evaluated by citizen panels, and designated by the President. Winners of these awards are deemed to be strong leaders, professionals, or scientists who achieve results and consistently demonstrate strength, integrity, industry, and a relentless commitment to excellence in public service.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.