Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- On September 27, 2015, there will be a rare supermoon lunar eclipse. NASA Goddard explains what makes this event special.
- The first U.S. mission to return samples of an asteroid to Earth is another step closer to its fall 2016 launch, with the delivery of three cameras that will image and map the giant space rock.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- Jupiter's Great Red Spot has been swirling wildly for the past 150 years — and maybe much longer — yet we still don't know exactly why it's red. Goddard scientists are finding answers.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.