Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- The moon experiences a heavier bombardment by small meteoroids than models had predicted, according to new observations from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) spacecraft.
- OSIRIS-REx fired its Trajectory Correction Maneuver thrusters Friday in order to slightly adjust trajectory on the outbound journey from Earth to Bennu.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- Members of the public are invited to celebrate International Observe the Moon Night at Goddard in Greenbelt, Maryland, on Oct. 8.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.