Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- The OSIRIS-REx mission, scheduled for launch in September 2016, will return a sample of asteroid Bennu to Earth so that scientists can study pristine material left over from the early solar system.
- Observations from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter combined with computer simulations offer new clues about lunar swirls -- mysterious patterns of light and dark "tattooed" on the moon’s surface.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center and Lockheed Martin hosted a roundtable event March 29 at the Lockheed Martin Global Vision Center in Arlington, Virginia.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.