Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- A new animation from NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center depicts what is known and what remains mysterious about the early solar system and asteroid Bennu, the target for the OSIRIS-REx mission.
- NASA’S Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has spied a new crater on the lunar surface, made by the impact of NASA’s Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer mission.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- NASA’s MAVEN spacecraft captured an ultraviolet image of hydrogen surrounding comet Siding Spring. The cloud was about a half degree across, comparable in size to Earth’s moon as seen from Earth.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.