Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- Gates opened to the public Sept. 26, 2015, at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, for the first time in four years in celebration of Hubble's 25th anniversary.
- For the LRO spacecraft orbiting the moon, the Sept. 27, 2015, lunar eclipse brings an opportunity to conduct some rare science while in Earth’s shadow.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- Earth's gravity has influenced the orientation of thousands of faults that form in the lunar surface as the moon shrinks, according to new results from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.