Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- With the successful completion of the System Integration Review, the project can proceed with assembling and testing the spacecraft in preparation for launch in September 2016.
- Recent observations by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter found more hydrogen-bearing deposits on crater slopes that face the lunar south pole than those that face the equator.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- Ever wonder what the phases of the moon would look like if you were facing the far side? Data from NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter makes that visualization possible. (Video)
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.