Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- NASA is preparing to launch its first mission to return a sample of an asteroid to Earth. The mission will help scientists investigate how planets formed and how life began, as well as improve our understanding of asteroids that could impact Earth.
- Public access to NASA-funded research data now is just a click away, with the launch of a new agency public access portal.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- In less than a month, NASA will launch the first U.S. spacecraft destined to rendezvous with, study and return a sample of an asteroid. Ahead of this mission, which will yield the largest sample returned from space since the Apollo era, NASA invites media and social media to attend a behind-the-scenes tour of NASA's Astrobiology Analytical Lab.
See Laboratory News Archive »
The 2016 Science Jamboree was a great success! A collection of 50 photos from the event are available now.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.