Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- Goddard's Astrobiology Analytical Laboratory found the vitamin, which can form non-biologically, in multiple meteorites. The presence of water seemed to affect the amount of compound detected.
- The OSIRIS-REx team has been given the go-ahead to begin building the spacecraft, flight instruments and ground system, and launch support facilities.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- During the April 15 eclipse, the moon will be shadowed by Earth, and the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter’s instruments will take a nap.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.