Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- Scientists at Goddard's Astrobiology Analytical Laboratory inspected tiny meteorite samples to look for the components of life. The method is also suitable for micrometeorites and interplanetary dust.
- With precise timing, the camera aboard NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter was able to snap a picture of NASA's Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer as both spacecraft orbit the moon.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- NASA invites people to submit their names to the OSIRIS-REx spacecraft , and to receive updates on the location of their names from the 2016 launch until the asteroid samples return to Earth.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.