Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx mission to retrieve a sample from an asteroid has passed the critical milestone that represents the transition from development to delivery of systems, testing and integration.
- The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter acquired images before and after a boulder-sized object hit the surface in March 2013, causing a flash of light 10 times as bright as anything recorded before.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- With the successful completion of the System Integration Review, the project can proceed with assembling and testing the spacecraft in preparation for launch in September 2016.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.