Astrochemistry Laboratory (691) Highlights
Press Releases & Feature Stories
- NASA’s spacecraft designed to collect a sample of an asteroid ran the first check of its onboard instruments.
- The appearance of an ice cloud seemingly out of thin air led NASA scientists to seek new explanations. They found evidence of solid-state chemistry, with similarities to Earth's stratospheric clouds.
See Laboratory Press Releases & Feature Stories Archive »
- One week post-launch, OSIRIS-REx remains healthy and on track for its 2-year journey to the asteroid Bennu.
See Laboratory News Archive »
The 2016 Science Jamboree was a great success! A collection of 50 photos from the event are available now.
- As the Dawn spacecraft travels to its next destination, this mosaic synthesizes some of the best views the spacecraft had of the giant asteroid Vesta.
See Laboratory Image Archive »
- This colorful scene is situated in the Noctis Labyrinthus region of Mars, perched high on the Tharsis rise in the upper reaches of the Valles Marineris canyon system.