Global Modeling and Assimilation Office (610.1) - FAQ
- Q - How do I open a link in a new tab or window?
- A - Hold down the Shift key while clicking on the link to open in a new window. Hold down both the Command and the Shift keys while clicking on the link to open in a new tab and make that tab your active tab; alternately, hold down both the Ctrl and the Shift keys while clicking on the link to open in a new tab but to keep the current tab your active tab.
- Q - How do I submit a question to be included in the FAQ?
- A - Write to the SED Web Editor in Chief with your question.
- Q - I don't like or am confused by something about your website. Who should I contact?
- A - Please use the Comment Form, the last item in the Left Navigation area. We log and respond to all comments.
- Q - I find your page font too small. How can I increase it?
- A - In many browsers Ctrl + will zoom in on (magnify) the whole page, Ctrl - will zoom out.
- Q - Where is the Organization Chart?
- A - It's the third item under 'People & Organizations' in the Left Navigation area.
- Q - How can I get access to GMAO's datasets & products?
- A - Please contact Gi-Kong Kim (Gi-Kong.Kim at nasa.gov) to request data product access through the GES DISC.
- Q - Where can I learn more about GMAO's research?
- A - GMAO's research highlights can be found at
gmao.gsfc.nasa.gov. A detailed summary of GMAO's research areas is available on our Research Overview page on the same site.
Specific scientific and technical questions can be addressed to the contact addresses found on the 610.1 page linked from the Earth Sciences tab at the top of this page.