Your Page Title
Special Note: Recent scientific and technical papers by HPL staff members can be found in the Heliophysics Sciences Division's Publications List.
- Sonification Prototype for Space Physics (Candey, Schertenleib, Diaz-Merced)
- Building from Where We Are: Web
Services and Java-Based Clients to Enable Virtual Observatories (Candey, et al)
- CDAWeb+ Java client: an Experiment in Integrating Disparate Data Systems (ppt), Spring 2005 AGU (SH51B-12)
- S3C Active Archive Services and Capabilities Relevant to the eGY (in two parts) Spring 005 AGU (U23A-02)
- Investigation of data systems and networking solutions that contribute to enhanced data access and interoperability.
- Maintenance and evolution of the Common Data Format (CDF)
, including conversion tools to/from CDF to other major formats, and the CDF home page.
- Research in knowledge discovery tools including data mining,
pattern recognition, and sonification.
- XML systems development in support of NASA science programs; coordination of GSFC-wide XML Working Group.
- Enhance the GSFC mission planning process through the
identification, evaluation, and testing of mission planning automated tools and
techniques, illustrated by the highly successful IMAGE Data System Operation.